Sunday, November 13, 2011

24 carats is a murderer! And sadly I'm her accomplice...

So it all started like this, see I put on two coats of the beautiful winterberry by sinful colors and boy what a beautiful color. So I had originally planned to stamp something, but I forgot the rubber stamp at home, so I just couldn't leave well enough alone. I figured oh I can try some of my new color icon glitters from wet n wild so I slapped on a nice layer of 24 carats, and it was all over winterberry was no more! Oh so sad, such a tragedy, I know I do not like what 24 did to my beautiful winterberry that's for sure! But I don't know if I will even like 24 at all, on anything. I don't own any bar glitter and I think this might be why, so there you have it that's explains my side of the story... Now onto the crime scene pics




winterberry in all her glory she didnt even see it coming :-(






And the horendous monster we turned her into...