Friday, February 10, 2012

My first magnet polish

Hi there strangers! Ha ha I feel like its been forever since I posted but it's only been a few days, I was kinda having nail polish funk nothing was coming out the way I wanted so I just have up for a few days. But I went to rite aid and got two of the magnetix polishes by pretty woman. I got the magenta and green they don't have names that I can see, but I could just be a blind dummy because that's most likely the case.

So today I'm wearing the magenta looking color. There definitely is a learning curve to these well especially for me because I don't read directions I don't like anyone telling me what to do! ha ha okay it was just the blind dummy not thinking to read them.

I like the look of it and the formula was good kinda thick but in a good way. I wish the magnet design was stronger I hope I can get some of the china glaze ones to compare to see if it's just user error, but we will see. One thing I can say is I painted my friends nails and it chipped the very next day and she said it chopped in huge a$$ chunks! So for someone like me that wouldn't really bother me because I change my polish daily anyways but it's good to know for anyone else, so that's it for me, later my lovelies, oh and have you tried these magnet polishes if so did you like them?




I like that the magnets are included in the price and that it comes with two.