Saturday, April 30, 2011

April favorites

Just some products that I was loving this month and wanted to share....
•Lush silky underwear is a dusting powder it's jasmine scented with cocoa butter to soften it smells amazing and makes my skin so soft I find myself reaching or this when I'm running late and don't have time to put lotion I really like it definitely plan on repurchasing it when I run out.


• Lush Ambrosia shave cream
This smells so good and I have sensitive legs that always get nicks with every shave but I didn't with this shave cream, and i also rubbed some in after getting out the bath and my legs felt so smooth after, will also be repurchasing this product.


• Olay total effects 7 in one
This is the best lotion I have used in a long time, I don't think I can remember anything better, it's smells so great, I really love the scent I can't describe what it smells like maybe a mix of fruit and floral I know scents are very personal but this is my absolute favorite smelling lotion ever, I don't plan on using anything else till they don't make this anymore, I love the smell that much! and if that wasn't enough my skin feels so soft even hours later this is the only lotion that I've actually noticed smoother softer skin, love love love this lotion!


• eos hand lotion original scent
This smells so pretty and it does make my hands soft not drastically but good enough, and the packaging is just so different and super cute, I love this I carry it in my purse at all times.


• eos medicated tangerine lip balm
This balm smells medicated but not overwhelming or sickening it has a well balance of tangerine and the medicated smell, I think the two scents go well with each other and I like to use this at night before bed and its soothing and it helps me to not wake up with dry lips, and the packaging is so cute everyone always asks me what it is when I use it.


• Lush lemony flutter
I know this is nothing new and everyone already knows about it but I use this for every manicure I give myself and it smells so good and makes my hands and cuticles so soft I noticed if I use this regularly I don't get any hangnails.

2 comments:

Martje said...

ooeeh I`m curious about the leg shave cream :)

Unknown said...

Hiya, I have tagged you for an award, please go to my blog to check it out

shel xx