Very pretty sheer pink with shimmer I found this
In the clearance section at target.
This is three coats and then me being me had to add glitter I added Sally Hansen extreme wear in strobe light I had been wanting to use this since I read on a blog that it's a dupe for Katy perrys teenage dream I got a lot of comps
on this mani!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Very pretty sheer pink with shimmer I found this
Saturday, February 26, 2011
OK, so you may have noticed by now that I'm a tiny bit obsessed with lip balm and lip care products in general I'm on the constant search for the perfect, smooth and moisturized lips..
But I feel like I may have found an answer and it is Mac lip moisturizer my sister told me about it she said her lips were badly cracked and she claimed this helped in one application so being the lip product junkie that I am I had to get my hands on some.
This is a limited edition version of the lip moisturizer that Mac carries it has lavender which gives it a nice pearl look and a nice subtle smell which I really enjoy, I used this for only two days and my lips have never been softer I really like this product I had been putting vitamin e oil on my lips morning and night and it helped my dry winter lips but they still were not were I wanted them and now they are thanks to this Mac lip moisturizer I am really amazed at how well it works and how nice it makes me lips I even went back and bought a spare one just in case because it is limited edition and i plan on using only this product from now on I just love it!
Overall review: best lip moisturizer I've even tried and is now my #1 lip care product!
I had high hopes for this line since it claimed to improve lips within 3 days I initially felt like my lips were hydrated but I kept having to re apply but I never really saw no improvement I even got the overnight treatment cream and still didn't get the results I expected.
So overall final verdict these two products did not work for me and they were not cheap.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I couldn't believe i won a giveaway it's so awesome! I won a giftcard for csn from the lovely li lian from Shortwidenails she is such a sweetie pie cuz my gmail put her email telling me I won in the spam and I didn't get it and she gave me a WHOLE week to respond and even did a follow up most people only give you 48 hrs and then they redraw another winner, that was so sweet of her I'm so thankful to her. Thank you so much li lian love you mucho! Her blog is one of my favs if u don't already follow her u should
Chk her out here
I used the gift card for CSN to get piggy polish that is non toxic so I can paint my toddlers nails
She was very excited and even handed me this cute little chubby hand and I painted as quickly as I could and she yanked it back right away she liked it but doesn't understand it needs to
Dry so needless to say it didn't stay to well
But she was walking around showing people her hand super cute! I will have to get her toes while she is sleeping but I'm so glad to have the non toxic paint for her now thanks again li lian.
First let me start by saying I Love Lush!!!
if they had a store in my area I would go work there and get paid in lovely natural products aww *sigh* I love them that much! Anyways I've tried three bath bombs and this is my favorite so far it smelled so nice and made the water a beautiful blue and my skin smells and feels amazing I didn't even mind the seaweed pieces that came out and floated in the bath, when I read the reviews people were complaining about them, saying it was gross but they didn't bother me I liked them, it's part of the experience and they didn't stick to me even when I got out overall I really enjoyed it!
This is a pic off the lush website sorry I forgot to take a pic of my bath bomb before I used it I was too anxious to get my much needed me time on, by the time my days off come around I really need my relaxing bath I look forward to
It all week especially since I've discovered lush.
I did take a pic of my lovely blue water my tub is kinda tiny and the makers of it were really paranoid of water overflow they put the overflow drain really low so it doesn't allow the bath water to get as high as I like..
(sorry bathroom lighting stinks this pic does not do the lovely blue bath water justice)
Since I'm on a lush rant I wanna just mention
AROMACO deodorant bar.
I love this so much
And I will never ever go back to traditional deodorant I hated how my underarms always felt like they had a permanent pasty feeling even after the deepest scrubbing with loofahs
And I even tried using exfoliating scrubs and still they were all pasty as if the deodorant never came off so I decided to try this with it being all natural and I'm in love it smells nice and leaves my skin feeling nice all the time no more nasty pasty deodorant underarms the AROMACO really works well I didn't like the smell to much at the beginning but I really like it now and I highly recommend this to anyone not liking regular deodorant and a little goes a long way I feel like I've been using the same piece for weeks now.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
finally I have some hope that clear skin is in my future I've tried...
Avon acne professional
I used proactiv for 3 months and never saw an improvement I do have to say I loved the green tea moisturizer it smelled so good and it was so
Smooth I felt like it really moisturized so well but it's very expensive. Then I tried max clarity for two months and also saw no improvement. Then I tried the Avon system that said it was for severe acne and this was by far the worst system and the most expensive, and it made me break out more I was very unhappy and thought I was cursed to have acne forever..
Meaningful beauty by Cindy Crawford came into my life and it's only been two weeks and my skin already looks so much better I'm so happy it's such a nice feeling to have found something that works for you and this is working for me I know everyone is different but this system is truly working for me in just two weeks. I know this system is also expensive and my mother in law had received this as a gift and gave it to me since she don't have acne so I'm not looking forward to having to purchase it on my own but to me it's worth it I'm so self conscious about my acne and would pay anything for clear skin
So I will do another update when I run out and if I'm spending the money to get more.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
2. When was last time you cried? when my daughter was first born and i was pumping and only getting like 10 -15 min of sleep every 2 hours if that and it had been like over a week my mom called to ask if i was ok and i broke down and bawled uncontrolably ...but its something i can laugh about now...sorta
3. Do you have kids? yes one lil princess
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? i like to think so
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yes especially if im comfy with you
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? before baby yes now heck no
7. Whats your favorite cereal? lucky charms mmmm..
8. Whats the first thing you notice about people? eye color and nails
9. What is your eye color? dark brown almost black :-( i adore light eyes
10. Scary movie or happy endings? scary movie
11. Favorite smells? floral, fruity
12. Summer or winter? winter
13. Computer or television? television oh the lazy-ness
14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home? florida
15. Do you have special talents? nah not really
16. Where were you born? cali
17. What are your hobbies? blogging and scrapbooking
18. Do you have any pets? no my girl is allergic so sad i love kittehs!!
19. Favorite movie? Labyrinth OMG steph thats my fav movie too!! i love sexy david bowie oooh la la
20. Do you have any siblings? yes brother and sister
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? i agree i am already grown lol but i wanna go to culinary school eventually
22. When was your first slow dance and the song? not till highschool and it was jagged edge i promise aww... memories... lol
23. Movies you dislike ?. eww yes i agree with u steph westerns yuck
24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person? any of my fellow nail polish addicts cuz we could do eachothers nails yay!! girls night manicures all around and lush pedicures!!
25. Who do you tag? anyone but sadly no one reads my blog but its all good
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
The swatch on the left is Stilla make me blush and the one on the right is the PF happy booster Stilla is more of a coral color and the PF is more pink I have olive skin tone an both of these are too bright or dark for me I have to use a very tiny bit an blend but even then it kinda looks like I went blush crazy! The Stilla came with gold hearts but they came off on the first use it would have been cuter if the gold hearts were solid and went all the way through instead of being a coat on top.( plz excuse my hair arms I'm saving up for the no no lol)