Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sally Hansen hi-definition #16 laser

I love the Hi-Definition line by Sally Hansen they are so beautiful they are by far my favorite current line, I want to get all of the them but they are kinda pricey so I'm waiting till they go on clearance which they are starting to everywhere, I've seen on a few blogs that they are on clearance at cvs but the last time I checked my cvs they were still full price but my target had some colors on sale for $3.50 so I picked up two more, hopefully I can get them all on sale before they are gone forever which is what I think is happening cuz why else would they be going on clearance. They are best for layering and they look even more gorgeous with a matte top coat I'm going to put my matte top coat see last pic..
Isn't that so beautiful its nail polish love...






















Then with hard candy matte-ly in love I'm loving matte glitters&shimmers so different and gorgeous don't u think? sorry about the tip wear I wanted to try the matte over laser before I took it off.

2 comments:

Toyomi said...

Gorgeous blue . I'll definitely have to pick this polish up .

Madeline said...

This is so beautiful! I have owned this for a while, why haven't I worn it yet?