Monday, March 5, 2012

not exact, but I'm still in love...

I did a swap with my lovely friend Vanessa from nail stories for Max factor fantasy fire. I had really been wanting it, and I was so lucky to have such a sweet friend to get it for me.
I know some people were upset because it's not an exact dupe. Even though it's not I think it's got its own amazingly beautiful thing going on! I just love it! And I feel very lucky to have it.

I have two coats of orly royal navy and two coats of fantasy fire, and a coat of seche vite.






I do have the real thing clarins 230 but I don't use it I just like to take it out and hold it and stare at it for a while, then I put it back in its safe hiding spot.

I know I'm crazy but I think that's been well established. My baby daddy thinks I'm nuts because I told him it's more about having the polish in my possession than it is wearing it. The obsession is satisfied as long as I own the polish I'm itching for. Yeah yeah crazy polish lady I know, I wonder if I will be on that show hoarders in like 30 years with a huge house full of polish and cats!