Monday, April 23, 2012

So yeah...

Why hello there friends! Fancy seeing you here....
Not that your suppose to notice, but I have not been around lately, and the reason for that is I was feeling really depressed and kinda stressed out from some things going on in my life. Im guessing it got so bad that I actually had an anxiety attack, and I had to go to urgent care. I was prescribed some sleeping pills and some anti depressants. I'm feeling better, I'm sleeping more and I'm trying not to let things stress me out.  I should have known something was wrong because I didn't even wanna paint my nails or purchase any polish, and that's so not like me. I know I did not need to explain my absence and don't cry for me Argentina, but I consider my regulars very good friends and I wanted to tell ya.
 So after naked nails forever, I painted mine today. I really love the designs that have been floating around the blogosphere with part of the nail naked. chalkboard nails has a really pretty one and nailside too! So I gave it a go with some of my favorite colors china glaze aquadelic and dance baby. I wanted to do a tape design but I forgot my tape at home, so I freehanded some lines and used a dotting tool. Whatcha say? It was nice to see ya again, hopefully I get back into the swing of things...