Sunday, April 29, 2012

The subtle-est stamp

Hiya! so how ya doing this fine Sunday afternoon? Me I'm just peachy, I am at work but I was thirty minutes late today, so I'm crossing my fingers that I will get fired in the next few days! Wish me luck!


So onto what I be rocking on my nails today. I'm wearing Essie she's picture perfect. Which is such a pretty purple, and formula is perfect in two coats, just a really great polish.

Then I stamped it with my new XL plates I got from Dulce from bunny nails giveaway I owe her a huge over due thank you these plates are sweet! Thanks so much Dulce!

 I stamped with orly au champagne and plate A, then topped off with opi I juggle men. So check it out, and let me know your thoughts. I was actually inspired by my new dove body wash winter care which I love!! It's so moisturizing I don't need lotion!


Okay I'm all over the place in this post but I'm done now, buh-bye!

she's picture perfect alone


with stamp



with i juggle men



THE PLATES I WON FROM BUNNY NAILS.

INSPIRATION AND NEW FAV BODY WASH