Saturday, January 28, 2012

11 QUESTIONS TAG.

 Kimberly from nailreflections passed this to me, such a sweetie, thanks so much.
*******************************

The Rules!

Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.



Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.


You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.


Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.


No tag backs.


No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

*********************************
11 things about me... ( its getting hard to do this Im not that interesting)

1. I love everything about the eighties.

2. Ive lived in 7 different apartments in like the past 6 years.

3. I love that my daughter acts just like me, were twins, so when we fight back up.

4. Im very impatient, I wont wait for anything, if you ever put me on call waiting I will hang up.

5. I hate computers so much and I work on one all day.

6. my feet went from a size 6 to an 8 after having my daughter.

7. I know its gross but I hate to shave, its tedious and painful.

8. The older I get the more my butt disapears (funny but true and sad)

9. Loneliness is underated ( if you know what thats from your awesome)

10. I feel very old.

11. I choose polish over clothes and my wardrobe is so pathetic.

 *********************************
Here are her questions for me:
 
1. If you could "Only" use one brand of polish what would it be?
OPI


2. If you could "Only" watch one TV show for the rest of your life what would it be?
SEINFELD


3. If you where the last person on earth and could "Only" take one person with you other then your signification other who would it be? MY DAUGHTER WITHOUT QUESTION and SCREW THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER I WOULD TAKE MY MOM.


4. If you could Mix two animals together what would they be?
CAT AND DOG


5. What would you name your new animal?
CATDOG LOL


6. If you could "Only" have one of these which would it be, Arm or leg?
LEG


7. Which would your rather have Money or Happiness?
MONEY



8. Whats your favorite Fruit?
MANGO



9. Favorite Stuffed Animal? (even if you don't have it any more)
GIZMO



10. What is your favorite Dinner dish? (you don't have to be the one that cooks it)
PULLED PORK SANDWICH FROM JOEYS



11. Which do you like best cake or ice Cream?
CAKE

*******************************************************
And I tag....

1. My world
2. nail nerd
3. cute-ticklenails
4. er-nails
5. fierce makeup and nails
6. fingers polish mania
7. for the love of nails
8. frankenstyna
9. frazzle and Aniploish
10. lauraslacquers
11. mai senza smalto
12. nailside
13.opinionated little finger
14. peace love&polish
15.thatssofresh
16.theitcolor
17. girl germs
( I know but I didnt wanna leave anyone out)

And my questions...

1. where do you live?

2. do you rent an apt or own a house?

3. do you have any kids? how many?

4. was highschool the best or the worst?

5. whats something that bugs you?

6. are you married single or dating?

7. do you love the eighties? anything specifically?

8. big and saggy or tiny and perky?

9. are you a good tipper?

10. do these questions sound like Im a stalker? sorry about that all the good questions are taken, and I didnt notice that till too late?

11. do you think Ryan Gosling is gorgeous? have you seen crazy stupid love? sorry I just saw it and he is on my mind lol...

                      MY LAWD! HE IS ONE SEXY MAN! AM I RIGHT?
    
                 
 That was the longest post evar!