Saturday, January 14, 2012

best blog and cute blog yay!

Thanks so much to nuellasource for thinking of me.

1. A song: nighttiming by coconut records


2. A dessert: butter almond ice cream

3. An animal: I love all animals but kittens hold a special place in my heart


4. Your best trait: strong


5.Your everyday attitude: happy


6. A Color: Pink


7. A number: 13


8. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts: Giving


9. A day of the week: Wednesday


10. My passion: nails and being a mommy






The rules:
  • Post these rules.
  • You must post 11 random things yourself.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!

Here are 11 random things about myself:



1. I'm 28 years young 


2. I smoke 3 ciggarettes a day and I'm trying to stop 


3. I smoke because my job stresses me out


4. I have to help the meanest bitchiest people on earth and


 with a smile

5. I hate my job so much i wanna quit everyday


6. I secretly want another baby

7. I wanna go to culinary school 

8. I drive a scion tc, stick shift, i refuse to drive an automatic

9. I was the worst driver until my daughter was born I was in 


 like 5 accidents and crashed two cars.

10. I am kinda crazy sometimes but only my baby's daddy


sees it or gets it.

11. I have only lived in California.




nuellasource's questions:

1. What do you like the most about your life?
being a mommy
2. Do you wear makeup everyday?
yes i have too i have bad acne & scars
3. What's your motto in life?
treat people how you want to be treated
4. If you could change 4 things in the world what will you choose?
I just wish i had a professional job and more money
5. What does your url means?
i love being a girl
6. Do you have a collection of anything?
nail polish and lipgloss and leave in conditioner
7. Can you give some of your nicknames?
mommy
8. Love or lust?
lust 
9. Who's the person you trust the most on this earth?
mom and sister
10. What's the most important for you?
my daughter
11. Have you ever been in love?
yes


I choose the same questions for my taggers I'm too lazy and uncreative to do my own.


I tag  ( sorry if you got it already)




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












Here are the rules:


1. Link back person who awarded you

2. Answer award questions

3. Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us in your blog yet?

4. Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award 

5. Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!

IMPORTANT: Make a post to answer these questions :- )

Thanks so much to nail reflections for thinking of me!
Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
power foundation 

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
flakies
3. What is your favorite dessert?
butter almond icecream

4. Favorite color? 
pink


5. What is your middle name?    
      marie
6. What was the last song you listened to?
15 min-polo club

7. Cats or dogs?
Both 


I tag ( sorry if you got it already)