Friday, May 20, 2011

Mac ice cream cake

This is my first Mac polish it's from the quite cute collection. I'm a little disappointed because this polish was not cheap and I had to go out of my comfort zone to get it. First pros are I love the color and the bottle. Cons the formula was thick and spotty I needed 3 coats to get the opacity I liked, and then the brush had bristles that were bent and I had to cut them off so they wouldn't mess up application so that kinda upset me being I paid 15$ usd for this polish and it had a crappy messed up brush but I guess the cute bottle and nice color make up for it, will I buy any more Mac polishes? idk yet I'm on the fence maybe if more LE come out that catch my eye.

4 comments:

Martje said...

ooow no :S Is there any way you can make a complaint about the brush?! Perhaps send an email + photos to their website..

Love the color, sweet pinky :)

♥beauxs mom said...

@martje. Thanks I should try and do that So maybe they can fix it for other ones thanks for your love my sweet ♥ !

Toyomi said...

So pretty and creamy ! I love it .

Unknown said...

gorgeous colour its a shame that the brush and that are messed up especially when its something that takes a lot to purchase :(

shel xx