Monday, May 16, 2011

My first birchbox

I actually received it a week ago, but blogger was down and I couldn't post it. I was very excited to get my first birchbox, and I actually received mine later than some other bloggers, they got theirs earlier than usual so that way it came before mothers day. I got mine almost a whole week later, and I received different samples than other bloggers so I guess they are not all the same. What I'm most excited to try is the face mask, haven't tried anything yet, but will try to do a review when I do or at least let you know if I really liked any of the samples.

The description card:

• JOUER/ MOISTURIZING LIP GLOSS
A gorgeous gloss that conquers dryness and ho-hum style in a single, shimmery swoop. full size $20

• AHAVA/ PURIFYING MUD MASK
Dead Sea Mud draws out dirt and bacteria, while jojoba oil keeps skin hydrated. Expect brighter skin in just two- yes two- minutes. full size $30

• ARCHIPELAGO/ POMEGRANATE SOAP
A triple -milled (read: ultra-smooth) soap loaded antioxidant-rich white tea and pomegranate to gently clean hands and body. full size $12.50

KERASTASE / BAIN CHROMA RICHE
Designed to boost color treated and dry strands, this gentle shampoo adds major moisture and softness. A built-in UV filter keeps those highlights from fading. + Chroma Sensitive Balm full size $35

TREAT TINY PRINTS CARD

No comments: