Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nicole by opi drying drops

I've always known about drying drops but was always like meh... I never really gave them much thought always passing them up. But I finally decided to try them and I don't know how I lived without them! They work so well and they do everything they claim too! They completely dried my mani and moisturized my cuticles and I really liked the way they applied, if i have too many layers my mani tends to be only half way dried and easily dented if I'm not careful, but I didn't have to worry with the drops, I might be the only one who didn't know about these drying drops, I'm guessing these are the same as the opi drops since Nicole is by opi, but I just wanted to inform anyone who was like me and never thought twice about drying drops, I got mine at target for around 8$ usd.

2 comments:

Toyomi said...

This was very helpful. I just might buy them.

Unknown said...

like you i always wondered if they would even work, i might try them out now see if they work for me :)

shel xx