Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Award


Thanks so much to Irishenchantment for tagging me i feel so special like being picked to play on the playground all warm inside yay!


Here are the rules:
Write 10 facts about yourself.
Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award

1.)  Im 27 years young
2.)  My Daughter is the funniest person i know
3.)  I love living in Cali but am secretly dying to travel
4.)  I graduated from Cosmotology school but never got my license :-(
5.)  I wanna be a chef
6.)  I became Germaphobe after the birth of my daughter
7.)  Ive given up on loosing weight and eat what ever i want
8.)  I cant sleep unless my daughter is next to me
9.)  Im told Im a very bad driver and get Road Rage alot lol
10.) Breakfast is my favorite meal

I tag
 
1.) this simple soul
and who ever else hasnt gotten this tag lmk and i will put your name.

No comments: