Monday, May 16, 2011

Orly Gumdrop

I don't really have many greens in my stash let alone minty or creamy/ Pastel looking greens, so I've been trying to pick up a few here and there. I got this Orly Gumdrop at target, I adore the color it's very lovely. I'm undecided about how I like it on though, I don't know if it's that it doesn't look good on my skin tone, or if I'm just not use to wearing colors like this, and if maybe it's something I'm going to have to get used too in order to like it. What do you think? Overall it's a gorgeous color and application was fantastic it was almost fully opaque with one coat but I put too for a few blotchy areas very few, drying was great too final verdict I'm very happy with this polish. Please excuse my sloppy swatch I'm at work and couldn't do any clean up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thats a really pretty colour looks a lot lighter in the bottle

shel xx

Toyomi said...

I expected it to be a waay different color considering what it looks like in the bottle but I'm shocked. This color is absolutely gorgg . I think I'd purchase it.

Jaci Walker said...

I love that colour!

I have a giveaway on my blog. I would love it if you could please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

:)