Monday, February 13, 2012

Tragedy strikes....

First up I have my nails that I did today. I used tape and my new favorite pink, china glaze dance baby, and then china glaze aquadelic, they are both from the new electro pop collection. I stamped with BM 05 and konad special polish white. Ya likes? I really love it and my new favorite pink!
AND THEN.... Tragedy stroke....
I opened my polish bag only to find this! And I feel like it only happened because I had just declared dance baby my new favorite pink! I am so heartbroken that seriously is the worst $hit to happen to anyone, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! Okay I'm overreacting but I think it's awful and I'm very sad about it. I plan to go to Sally's tomorrow and see if I can replace it. And if they have more than one I will be grabbing two!