Thursday, July 21, 2011

My stash! & easy and cheap nail polish racks.

Well here it is she isn't exactly as big as I like but she is enough to be embarrassed of when company comes over and sees it on the way to powder room, everyone who sees it is shocked at how bad my well know addiction has gotten and my argument is " there are people who have helmers full trust me this is not alot" and they look at me like Im even crazier! Needless to say it does not help my case, but to the normal non addict I guess it is lol anywho the racks they are on I made by myself for 2$ those I am proud of, but I am not crafty enough to have come up with it on my own I got the idea of of a very crafty lady who has a vid on YouTube check the vid out here won't be sorry it's awesome!
And here is some pics of the supplies I used and a pic of the final product after I made it! The only thing I had to purchase was the foam board from dollar tree 1$ each, such a sweet deal!

6 comments:

Toyomi said...

Oh my gosh you have sooo much polish ! I also love you little how to racks :D Smart !

Unknown said...

well done on making the racks yourself very good :D i love them!

shel xx

Cel said...

That's such a great idea!!! Mine are in boxes that are all over the house!

KarenD said...

Cool--I love seeing other people's stash & storage! How creative to make your own racks!

GothamPolish said...

I LOVE this idea! You can see all of them! Great design.

♥beauxs mom said...

@toyomi I don't think it's that much but good enough for now, thanks sweetie!
@irishenchantment thanks sweetie
@cel that's exactly how mine were too!
@KarenD thanks but I can't take the credit it was that ladies idea on YT
@Gothampolish thanks sweetie