Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pink wed• pink glitter gradient

Happy pink wed my fellow pink loving ladies!
After seeing all the glitter bombs on the blogosphere I got the glitter bug so I wanted to do a pink mani with glitter.

1. Sally hansen extreme wear 35 twisted pink
2. Sally Hansen hd 10 LCD
3. Sally Hansen hd 9 byte
4. China glaze fairy dust
5. Sally Hansen 200 strobe light
and a coat of seche I thought for sure it would not dry with so many layers but with sv and opi drying drops it dried no prob, hope you enjoyed have a great wednesday ttyl my sweeties.
( the pics don't do this mani justice its much prettier and smoother looking IRL
)
In the sun the pic looks like they are are rough and smudged but they are in fact really smooth.

5 comments:

All The Pretty Polish said...

I love gradient manis and this is no exception! :)

Toyomi said...

Aww this adorable :D Love the colors you used .

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

so pretty and girlie, love it x

Pinkbeauty_love said...

Love pink nail!very girly!!following ur blog!

Christine said...

Really cute look :)

Love Christine ♥