Sunday, September 11, 2011

My first mani with my shorties!


How's your sunday going? Mines just ok reason being I'm at work, I can't remember the last time my nails were this short it was definitely before I started blogging! But I actually like my little nubbins I think certain colors look really nice with shorter nails like red and black, this color was one of my untrieds its by mac it's called obey me and it's from the wonder woman collection I think correct me if I'm wrong, I purchased it when the collection came out and i will admit i wanted it for the cutesy bottle! But I like it a lot and it just might be my HG red till I find something better, whats your go to red maybe I will try it? Ok friends well Its quitting time at my jobby job I'm heading home, hope you have a good evening...

P.s this is two coats and a coat of seche, and I only stamped one finger because I didn't like the way it came out so I didn't do all of them, the stamp looks too much like Christmas lol and I liked the red better with out any stamp.