Sunday, September 18, 2011

What I be having on my nails lol & my September Birchbox

I ran out and purchased revlon facets of fuchsia after I saw it on the blogs and that it was a dupe for Deborah Lippmann bad romance, and I'm just now getting around to wearing it I know it's old news but I just wanted to show what my nails are rocking today, plus it's a really pretty color and I got mine for only 3 dollars and change at target it was such a good deal considering how much bad romance costs. Did you get this too? This is 3 coats and seche I could have easily stopped at 2 but I could have sworn I saw a tiny bald spot.

And then on another note I received my September Birchbox and I don't usually show them here but I was really excited about one product so I thought I would show you stay tuned to see.....lol corny I know...

P.s please excuse my one nail cleanup I ran out of acetone, ok no not really I got lazy....









And now my Birchbox




I'm super excited to try these nail strips they look so cute!