Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beautiful inside oddly shaped outside...

Nicole by opi has my least favorite bottles they are just so awkward, and they don't mingle well with the rest of my ladies in my polish rack so a color has to be really gorgeous to make me overlook the bottle shape. The color I have for you today is from there new holiday collection it's called orna-ment for eachother. I don't know if I like the name or not, what do you think? Well regardless I love the color, I picked up this one and the gold one too they were the only ones I was willing to break my no buy for shhh...
Anyway onto the pics, they are inside shots since today was gloomy but I found some decent light in my inventory room at work so I'm pretty happy with them and then I topped it with beautiful happy holo daze by lynderella, do you like? I do, I think it's a good Christmas mani. All right well later my lovelies I got to give my girlie a bath and head to bed it's freezing where I am hope you're keeping warm if it's cold for you too!