Friday, December 16, 2011

it's like trying to capture a shot of a snow leopard...

Snow angel has been my número uno lemming for a hot minute and I finally got it and even though it's absolutely gorg! I had a horrible time trying to capture it in picture. So even thought that's normal, I'm kinda upset I couldn't capture it's beauty hence the title. I remember seeing some nature show about how the snow leopard is really hard to photograph, and people spend months trying to. Ok enough rambling so for this mani (just in case anyone wants to know) I used orly au champagne from the holiday soirée collection which I seen another blogger do can't remember who, but they were right this color is beautiful and the perfect base for snow angel. And then I put snow angel on top. And for the accent nail I put another lynderella happy holo daze, which looks so pretty with a white base. I think that a whole mani like that will be my Xmas mani. So what do you lovely people think? I love it but that's because I can see it IRL, ok well bye bye for now sweet peeps.

p.s please excuse the chip on my thumb and the blotch on my index I woke up like that lol





 check out this beautiful majestic feline!
    










 no wonder they wanna capture its beauty.....can I has him plzzz...