Saturday, December 17, 2011

Top Ten award tag

Thanks Meredith from polish and charms for tagging me!
I just copied your ten things because Im not too creative.


My Top 10:


1. Favorite body wash: LUSH SNOW FAIRY

2. Favorite lip stuff: Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm. I LOVE THIS TOO!

3. My favorite nail polish brand : LYNDERELLA

4. My favorite Base Coat: HAVENT FOUND MY HG ONE YET BUT I USE ESSIE ALL IN ONE BASE.

5. My favorite Top Coat: SECHE VITE

6. Favorite shampoo and conditioner: OSCAR BLANDI IS THE BEST IVE TRIED BUT I CANT AFFORD IT

7. Favorite Polish Colors: PINK AND GLITTAH (lol upsets fingers so)

8. Facial Product: MY CLEAN START LINE FROM DERMALOGICA its the only thing that helps my breakouts

9. Dry feet fix: UGH I HAVENT FOUND ANYTHING GOOD FOR MY SAND PAPER FEET BUT IM GOING TO DRY BABY OIL LIKE MEREDITH.

10. Favorite Scent: VERSACHE(not sure if i spelled that right) BRIGHT CRYSTAL


BLOGGERS I PASS THIS TOO

1.a place for my nails

2.fingerspolishmania
3.frankenstyna
4.frazzle and anipolish
5.loodieloodieloodie
6.livylulu
7.lauraslacquers
8.Ice Queens Nail Parlor
9.nailpolishanon
10.nailsmadesimple