Sunday, December 18, 2011

Check me out another Xmas mani, work must be slow.

I usually never have time to do more than one holiday manicure, so yes work has been kinda slow YES! I love it! people must be getting they're shopping on. Me thankfully I'm done with mine holiday shoppers are lunatics lol.

 So I went to Sally's for one polish and left with 4 shame shame I have no will power when it comes to polish. But I did get one for free, because if you purchased two orly holiday soirée you get a orly treatment for free. But the sales people didn't know what a treatment was, and they didn't believe me that it was the base coats and top coats and nail hardener stuff, so they gave me a free polish instead which is fine with me. So I used all 4 for this mani and my favorite is the winter wonderland it's such a beautiful polish and everyone should have it. Ok so if your lasted this long I reward you with pictures yay!



1. orly au champagne
2.orly winter wonderland
3.orly shine on crazy diamond
4.china glaze twinkle lights
top coat of seche vite




Check out winter wonderland isn't it beautiful???