Friday, October 7, 2011

Beautiful in bottle syndrome

Have you ever purchased a polish because it looked gorgeous in the bottle only to find out the gorgeous does not transfer to the nail, upsetting I know we have all been there huh? Well this is the case with the polish I'm wearing today its Essie wrapped in rubies ( I even love the name) and I think it's worse with this one because I've been eyeing it for some time now and I finally got it, don't get me wrong it's still a lovely color it just has this gorgeous golden shimmer in the bottle but not on my nails, again it's still very beautiful and a perfect color for fall, what do you think? Do you like it? what colors do you have that has this syndrome? Alrighty then I'm taking off talk to you sweetie pies later.

(sorry for so many pictures I couldnt get any good ones so here is a lot of ok ones)