Sunday, October 9, 2011

Petites Virgo & pink diamond

I just found out I have high cholesterol and it's kinda upsetting to me but I can't say I'm completely surprised I've been on this kick lately the way I see it I'm already overweight so I'm going to eat what ever the f I want! And I have been, plus it doesn't help that I want the greasy most unhealthy food available, well the point to me spilling my life story out you guys is that I decided to not eat breakfast or lunch only dinner and so I'm only drinking naked juices or odwalla juices instead of eating so I went to rite aid to get some naked juices and what better way to cheer myself up then to get some nail polishes yay! So I picked up these two colors I got Virgo because I am a Virgo and I got pink diamonds because I'm a crazy fool for my pinks! My stupid rite aid doesn't have any pumpkin polishes either I don't if I would buy any but I wanted the option at least, so anyways these two colors are not the first petites I've purchased but the first I've tried, I really like both of them and I'm glad to have them, I will definitely be on the lookout for more colors that catch my fancy, what do you lovely people think? do you have any petites in your collection? Any you think I should check out? Ok well that all the whining I got in me today, till tomorrow my friends.








Here is used pink diamonds to do a gradient, Fingers will say I ruined it with the pink, and i say i have to agree i think it Virgo looked better on its own, what do you say?