Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Opi DS classic

Hello lovely people! so I had the longest day yesterday I had to go to training for my job and it was far away over an hour drive so I had to wake up at 4:30 am to be ready to leave at 6am to be at training by 8am and then after training ended I had to drive back to my job and work a whole closing shift till 9:30 pm with no lunch break! it was the worst and I'm so glad its over, so because I was in a professional setting I wanted to have a professional looking manicure so I used Opi DS classic for the first time, it's so subtle yet very beautiful I got a lot of compliments on it, sorry it has chips this is one day wear I didn't have the time to snap a picture of it yesterday.

What do you guys think? Do you like it? Ok well I plan do absolute nothing but lay around and be lazy on my day off, have a great day!

No comments: