Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September Favorites 2011


I don't do favorites every month Just the months I have tried something new and liked it but I don't buy new stuff too often to do it monthly, like you guys really care huh? Anywhoozle onto the favorites...

( I'm going to list them staring with my most favorite)

1.) Sally Hansen nail nutrition green tea+soy cuticle oil.
I love this product I love the applicator and I love how convent it is I keep it in my purse and I find it very easy to whip out and apply to all my cuticles in seconds its so easy and fast I find myself doing it 3 or 4 times a day which make my cuticles very happy! it's just awesome I highly recommend it and plan to purchase again.

2.) Boots extracts olive wonderbalm.
Of course the word wonderbalm was like a tractor beam to me sucked me right in, but I absolutely love this balm it really is wonderful it smells so good and it makes my lips feel amazing so soft it's my new go to lip balm it's kinda pricey but so worth it.

3.) Dove nutritive therapy nourishing oil care shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner. This line smells amazing and makes my hair really soft and shiny, I really like it and the way it makes my hair feel.

4.) Cetaphil UVA/UVB spf 50 defense daily moisturizer. I love this moisturizer so much I was using a neutrogena one that costs three times what this one did and it made my face super greasy, so I tried this one because it says non greasy and non comedogenic which is what my dermatologist told me to look for in a moisturizer because that means it doesn't clog your pores, this moisturizer doesn't make my face greasy at all and it soaks right in and protects from both UVA/UVB which a lot of moisturizers only protect from UVA not UVB, and I like the packaging I like that it's a very convenient and sanitary pump I know that I need two pumps so there's no guessing how much to scoop and there's no worrying about putting germs into the whole lot, I just love it all around and will continue to purchase it.
5.) Burts bees lemon butter cuticle cream. I picked this up at target because I'm running low on my lush lemony flutter and I don't have a lush close to me so I'm trying to savor the last bit so I only use it once a week so I got this as a replacement I do like the smell and it seems to help my cuticles when I use it, the only problem is it can be kinda time consuming to apply since it's a hard wax that I have to use the backside of my brush to get some and rub into my cuticles, i don't use it as often as like since it takes a while to apply so if it was easier to apply I think I might use it more but I love the container and I love that I can just keep it in my purse for anytime I need it and the price is very good.



6.) Nivea a kiss of milk and honey.
I will admit it was the cute packaging that attracted me to this lip balm but after I tried it I love it, it smells so yummy and makes my lips feel very moisturized and smooth my hubby keeps stealing mine I had to buy another one which I caught him eyeing that one too.

( phew! That was a lot of typing for me but I'm glad I shared it with you guys because I'm really loving all these products, which I purchased all of them with my own money)