Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nicole by opi Canadian star

My mammy gave me this polish set because she saw it and thought of me! Thanks mom! I love her so much she is my best friend! I was so happy because Canadian star has been on my wish list for a minute and I didn't think I would ever get it because it was said it was only released in Canada, so I feel very lucky to get it! I've been kinda busy so I've only gotten to try Canadian star haven't tried any other ones yet but they all look very nice can't wait to try them all, this color is beautiful and actually purple in real life and it has purple pink and I think blue shimmer in it, just gorgeous, ok well that's all for me at the moment I'm at work, later my friends, hope you have a great day!








I love these little bottles they are so cute!